Osbourne Family Escape House Fire

Published: 2005-03-31
Bad luck seems to continue to follow the Osbourne's and their Buckinghamshire mansion. Late Friday evening, a fire broke out within the residence causing substantial smoke, heat, and water damage. According to Reuters, Ozzy and his wife Sharon were able to escape with two of their employees after fire alarms startled them from bed. Sharon Osbourne, who witnessed the fire had this to say, "We went into the living room and saw smoke coming from behind the wood paneling. In a few seconds, the whole room filled with this dreadful black smoke. We could see great big flames leaping up. We thought, 'sh--,' and ran for it."

After examination fire investigators believe the blaze started from heat around the fireplace igniting wood paneling. Damage estimates have been reported in the thousands of dollars. Both of the Osbornes's children, Jack and Kelly were not in the house at the time and all pets were snatched up by Ozzy and Sharon before escaping into their nearby countryside garden.

Writer: Soul Shine Staff



Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_is_registered() in /home2/soulshi/public_html/news/newsarticle.php on line 513
Please login / register to post a personalized comment, or you may simply post as an Anonymous user.
SPEAK OUT! Post your comments about this article here.